Ph.D. student, CS, UoA
Advisor: Prof. Dr. Stephen Kobourov
Research interest: Algorithms, Visualization
- Multi-level visualization of large networks: Development of algorithms, tools, and online services to analyze and visualize networks. This research aims to make large-scale, multi-level networks easy to explore, understand, and communicate by building on people's ability to read geospatial maps.
- Reyan Ahmed, Patrizio Angelini, Faryad Darabi Sahneh, Alon Efrat, David Glickenstein, Martin Gronemann, Niklas Heinsohn, Stephen G. Kobourov, Richard Spence, Joseph Watkins, and Alexander Wolff. Multi-level steiner trees, In Proceedings of 17th International Symposium on Experimental Algorithms, pages 15:1-15:14, 2018 (arXiv:1804.02627).
- Abu Reyan Ahmed, Md. Saidur Rahman and Stephen Kobourov, Online Facility Assignment, In Proceedings of 12th International Workshop on Algorithms and Computation, pages 156-168, 2018. (best paper award)
- Abu Reyan Ahmed, Felice De Luca, Sabin Devkota, Alon Efrat, Md Iqbal Hossain, Stephen Kobourov, Jixian Li, Sammi Abida Salma and Eric Welch, L-Graphs and Monotone L-Graphs, 1703.01544, 2017.
- Abu Reyan Ahmed, Md. Mazharul Islam and Md. Saidur Rahman, On acyclic colorings of graphs. In Proceedings of 15th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT 2012), pages 95-100, 2012.
Address: GS 721, Gould Simpson building, University of Arizona. Phone: +1 520 247 7268. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.